jueves, 22 de noviembre de 2007

Reality Bites

Troy: "Today we have with us the Pulitzer Prize winning documentarian Lelaina Pierce. Lelaina, after your first film, Why Barbie Is Bad... You seem to haveforgotten all about...your best friend, Troy Dyer" Lelaina : Troy who? What was that name again? T- Oh, right through the heart... I'll probably be working at the WholeFoods... playing warehouses...hangingaround places like the Radio Shack... screaming that I used to know you...and you'll be there in the lights... and you'll be all beautiful and shit. L- Oh, Troy... No, no, no. That'll never happen. They would never hire you at Whole Foods. T- You see, Lainie, this is all we need... a couple of smokes, a cup of coffee... And a little bit of conversation. You and me and five bucks. L-You got it. T- You know what? L- Hmm? T- No, no, no. L- What? (He kisses her) L-Troy, I can't. I can't. T- Why not? You never thought about it? L- Well, yes, of course I have, but I... T-But what? L- I can't not be friends with you, OK? T-I don't want that. That's not what I'm talking about. I'm talking about a... you know, evolving.. L-I just can't handle this right now. I can't evolve right now ........................... ........... ..